Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Moving Day




Dear Juju finishing day 2 of painting the bathroom along with Mona while we move furniture in.

Lunch break for movers: tacos from Mi Pueblo down the street...delicious!


Mona has been a huge source or ideas, encouragement and straight elbow grease!  She got so much done!!

Mary came and took all the kids out so that we could move...they were pretty happy about it I think:)



Her dear friend Jen came along to help out...without her I would never have let my pregnant sister take on 6 kids!

Are we actually moving in here?

Trying to figure out how it all will go.
I unfortunately only remembered to take pictures when there was a lull in activity and never captured photos of all of the helping hands who sweated and bled for us as they carried our furniture from the house.  I do remember praying several times as they carried heavy items.  When the carried the piano up the back steps I think I pulled a muscle in my brain just watching.

First saturday morning pancakes on the griddle...we can all eat hot pancakes at the same time!









No comments:

Post a Comment