Monday, November 15, 2010

Indian Summer

So it is 6 weeks until Christmas and here we are getting tan in our tank tops and some of us are even running around naked!  The weather is lovely and I was telling John after walking Grace to school in the very warm (I had on a t shirt!) morning, that every day like this feels like a gift.  He replyed "That is why they call it the present!" Anyone who has seen Kung Fu Panda as many times as we have would know who says that:))
The day was beautiful and the kids ended up playing outside until dark.  I even sat Henry out there in his little chair without a shirt on.  He loves to sit and watch his siblings play.  Every once in a while one of then will come up to him and hold his hand or give him a toy (I can see all of this from the kitchen window where I am making dinner).  Once he has Henry's full attention, Judah almost always sing Jingle Bells to him in the sweetest, silliest voice.  Henry of course watches Judah in awe and then kicks his feet vigorously and squeals in response.
I needed to take a few pictures of the family to show some friends and this came out pretty good for being on the spur of the moment.  

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are SO beautiful and each one is so different! Great picture! Last week, I played Christmas music and was munching on Halloween candy...with the AC blasting to keep us cool. By the way, love the new background! xoxoxo Mary

    ReplyDelete