Sunday, January 23, 2011

Crazy Mommy

Grace came home from a party with a little spinning toy pumpkin.  When you push a button at the bottom, the face inside spins and stops at one of four different faces sort of like a roulette wheel.  As I began to press the button I realized that the pumpkin was showing all of the emotions and faces that I make in this house multiple times a day and in close succession!  Here are the many pumpkin faces of Alice.
Happy, excited

Dumbfounded but trying to have a good attitude

Mean, mad mommy telling everybodyforheavensakepleasepickupyourclothesandputtheminthehamper getoutofthecribandstopwakingthebabyheJUSTfellasleepyoudon'tneedanentirerolloftoiletpapertowipeyourbottom!




Worried momma, are they going to survive? Am I going to survive? Do they know how much I love them? What am I going to make for dinner? How many peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches a week is considered dangerous to a childs health?

3 comments:

  1. This is a classic!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that was just what I needed!! My favorite, besides the "entire roll of toilet paper..." part, is the "dumbfounded but trying to have a good attitude". I love your humor Alice- I am still pretty sure that I have laughed harder with you than anyone else, except for maybe Dad. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me here! I will try to keep up with your writing...I don't have as much time as I would like these days. I'm hoping one day in the not too far distant future you and I can see each other in person again!

    ReplyDelete